Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


When to file a complaint

If you've had a bad experience, where we haven't dealt with things how you would like or our service standards haven't met your needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us straight away to discuss how we can put things right.

We Recognize the Satisfaction and Happiness of our customers is KEY to our Success

We work hard to deepen our relation with our customers, and we always aim to find an agreeable solution to customer complaints and in most cases we do.

Unresolved Issues

In the unusual event that we cannot reach an agreement that you are satisfied with, you have the right to refer the complaint to the Department of Energy (DoE). You can contact DoE's Consumer Protection Section: by email at; or by telephone to (02) 2070666.

For more details on Complaint Escalation procedures; kindly visit DOE's website